Submitted by Cunfuzzlednomad t3_zl81j2 in springfieldMO

Hello! I’m a local crochet and knit artist that would like to know if there would be any interest in secret crcohet finds. I’m part of a group that will crochet small finds (bugs, flowers, little monsters) for others to find and post to one group. It’s really fun to see where they end up! However, I’d be sorely disappointed if it became litter as some are found tied outside in parks. Local businesses, parks, or other location ideas or spots you’d like to see would be greatly appreciated!

Attached will always be a note that reads something along the lines of ‘I am not lost. If I made you smile, please take me home! Post a picture to the group if you please!’

Favorites of mine are natured themed but with Christmas approaching, I have snowflakes, Christmas trees and such! :)

Comments