Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Javaridge t1_j4s2l4v wrote

Not complaining. I'm just pointing out that OP is probably doing as much promoting as the idiots in the group are.

banjomin t1_j4s312p wrote

I would call that complaining, it’s weird that you can identify OP as complaining but you can’t admit you’re doing it.

Maybe your ego doesn’t let you look at the possibility you’ve done something dumb.

−5

Trixxxxxi t1_j4s38hd wrote

This isn't how you change peoples minds.

banjomin t1_j4s3zg5 wrote

Oh no, a fascist is letting me know that it’s a bad idea to oppose them. How surprising.

−2

Trixxxxxi t1_j4s4ren wrote

I'll let it slide since based on your post history its very clear you are a child. Once your brain has fully developed we can talk.

banjomin t1_j4s4w71 wrote

Well, ad hom attacks are for losers with bad arguments

Javaridge t1_j4s3iyp wrote

Did I ever say that OP was complaining? And that's fine if you feel like I am. Jesus christ. Not everything is an argument. You can call it whatever you'd like.

At the end of the day, literally the only reason I know about this group that is "taking over" Springfield is because of OP. Not because of anything or anyone other than OP. That's the only point I was making.

banjomin t1_j4s482v wrote

It’s a weird world to live in where you think you have to say “I am making a complaint” to be complaining.

−9

Javaridge t1_j4s4r4y wrote

It's apparent that your goal is to argue, even though you have nothing to say contrary to the point I made. Now's a good time to move on. I'll do the same. Have a good day!

banjomin t1_j4s51ue wrote

Seems like this would have been a good thing to tell yourself before making your initial comment.

−5