Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Cyathem t1_j8wlznd wrote

Implying that the podcast (that doesn't even have Musk in it) is the lynchpin of "understanding Elon Musk" makes you look really disingenuous.

I'm sure we could comb through your political opinions and find conservative opinions. Does that make you a conservative? Or does that just make you an individual with nuanced opinions? How many conservative opinions is a "liberal" allowed to have before they get their membership revoked? Fewer than you? The same as you? That would be convenient.

Edit: oh, would you look at that. I listened to the podcast and at 2:00:00 they start discussing the topic of labelling people as one thing or the other based on one data point. In fact, they basically repeat my argument.

Edit2: typical. Asked a question they don't like their own answer to, so they just leave.

How many conservative opinions is a "liberal" allowed to have before they get their membership revoked by you?

−2

peaeyeparker t1_j8yofeh wrote

The amount of effort people go through to defend Billionaires is unbelievable. I just can’t understand why you would even try.

Cyathem t1_j8yq463 wrote

I love the low effort you put into your dismissals. Can't even respond to a single, direct question.

It's as simple as I don't make unnecessary assumptions about people I don't know, especially when it's based on what I read on social media. Some people prefer to take the first thing they read and then run around shouting it at everyone. To each their own, I suppose.