Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

mrGeaRbOx t1_j8wmgld wrote

I'm sure you have a tighty little perfect explanation for why musk was hanging out with Rupert Murdoch at the super bowl too?

Totally innocent! totally out of context! it's all of YOU who are mistaken!!!

Cyathem t1_j8wmqg3 wrote

Actually, I did recently comment on that reddit post. I'll find what I said, just for special little you.

Edit:

>My first thought was that he is isolated from liberal figureheads because they don't want to be seen with him since he is hot in the media right now, and then he is also extremely wealthy so that is going to mean he ends up in a certain area with a certain VIP status. The only people he could interact with are probably these types. I don't think him and Murdoch go golfing or have late night chats. But who knows.

−1

mrGeaRbOx t1_j8wn81g wrote

You think there's some sort of large shared skybox between all the billionaires? Like you don't understand that these are individual suites with an entrance and security that you would need to be invited to?

It honestly reads like you think that musk just strolled in there because it was the path of least resistance.

Cyathem t1_j8wz4fu wrote

Are you under the impression that people with exceptional means are in the same circumstances as the rest of us? Do you honestly believe that these hyperwealthy people are not segregated from the general public? That seems extremely naive.

And again, do you think Musk would enjoy being surrounded by liberal figureheads? Or do you think they might be pretty shitty to hang around with, to keep up appearances? Would you voluntarily go into the room of people who hate you and/or refuse to be seen with you?

alien_ghost t1_j8y7ahu wrote

If you share a skybox with someone else, it means you share the exact same political beliefs and motives. /s