Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Seva55 t1_iu8j71i wrote

If 2 billion people died and tesla made another 100 million, Tesla would be happy and they would make the decisions to go ahead and go forward with that decision

−31

ningbody t1_iuae621 wrote

He'd be making 5 cents per person, no one would be happy with those profits

[deleted] t1_iu8kyg5 wrote

[removed]

−17

l4mbch0ps t1_iu94b5x wrote

I mean, every major auto manufacturer in the world intentionally produced diesel vehicles with cheater devices to trick emissions tests. Knowingly emitting millions of tons of illegal particulate is akin to mass manslaughter imo.

Seva55 t1_iucxnv2 wrote

Are you talking about Volkswagen getting caught?

l4mbch0ps t1_iuit182 wrote

Not the only people to be found guilty, and far from the only company that had cheater devices in place.

oodelay t1_iu8ocso wrote

̶I̶f̶ ̶2̶ ̶b̶i̶l̶l̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶e̶s̶l̶a̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶u̶f̶a̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶m̶i̶l̶l̶i̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶T̶e̶s̶l̶a̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶u̶f̶a̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶i̶s̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶a̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶w̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶i̶s̶i̶o̶n̶.̶

Most people would kill their brother to steal a dime

−8

AshingKushner OP t1_iu943eo wrote

“Most” is a bit hyperbolic.

[deleted] t1_iu94tt9 wrote

[removed]

−5

Sspawnmoreoverlords t1_iu9lmf4 wrote

C’mon y’all. This is how you wanna spend your weekend?

oodelay t1_iu9lvon wrote

I wrecked my back at 9AM raking leaves. I wish the sun would just swallow us now before I have to make lunch.

[deleted] t1_iu9m44y wrote

[removed]

−1

oodelay t1_iu9m7z1 wrote

I got weed and I'm golden. Still have to do lunch.

Sspawnmoreoverlords t1_iu9n985 wrote

Bitchin. Get some little Caesar’s and you’re golden.

oodelay t1_iu9nv8r wrote

I'll Uber some falafels with a shitload of pickled turnips. Garlic sauce and hummus. Ok now I don't want a supernova.

...until dinner