Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

petesapai t1_iuc19eu wrote

Used Firefox for ages. Even with all its issues. Biggest one being that adding comments in reddit and other text form fields simply don't work. It was annoying.

But the cherry on the cake was i had to reinstall my os. Made an export of my Firefox bookmarks into an HTML file (exported from Firefox).

Wasn't able to import it back into Firefox. But it worked in chrome. Good bye Firefox.

−1

pfaccioxx t1_iue8yo8 wrote

That sounds like you screwed something up on your end as opposed to the fault of Firefox as a program, cos I have never run into those issues when I have used Firefox

But even if you do feel the need to switch away from Firefox, you still shouldn't use Google Chrome compared to literally any other chromium browser (witch not counting Firefox / Safari forks, or super obscure browsers almost no one uses) is unforcently all of them

petesapai t1_iuge23r wrote

I've been fighting the Firefox good fight for years. Always stuck by it. Spent so much time looking up the text area issue (happens during cut/copy/paste). Still stuck with it. But the export (been doing exports since Netscape, it's not complicated) issue was enough.

So nope, not from my end.

And I jump from chrome and edge on my pc now. They're all chromium based anyways.

Still use Firefox as my default android browser though.