Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Pragmatist203 t1_iwughqj wrote

And you change the cast of characters around and they do the exact fucking opposite because it's THEIR idea.

−9

[deleted] t1_iwv386i wrote

so you know you're full of shit, but won't admit it.

how much is russia paying you

Pragmatist203 t1_iwv84ls wrote

No, actually I'm fairly honest about what I believe. You just don't like that I don't go along with the sports team you worship. You'll grow up someday.

−1

[deleted] t1_iwvf2t5 wrote

then you're honestly a moron, because the fact that you think they're "The same" and that it's just "Sports teams" Shows that you're completely fucking uninformed. You literally have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

One side is imperfect, the others side are literally fucking neofascists. You can see from the fucking vote history over and over and over this is the case.

But you know, go ahead. Keep pretending that Republicans taking away women's rights is normal.
Keep pretending that Republicans going after trans rights is normal.
Keep pretending that Republicans going after gay rights is normal.
Keep pretending that Republican White supremacism is normal.
Keep pretending that republicans going after schools curriculum is normal.
Keep pretending republicans screaming about "woke" is normal.
Keep pretending that Republicans attempting a coup after their lost an election is normal

Keep pretending that the clear voting history of "Republicans always vote to fuck over the little guy, Democrats usually vote to help the little guy" doesn't exist. Despite the fucking extensive documentation that it does.

You're not a fucking pramgatist, you're a goddamn nazi-enabling ignorant shit who is too insecure to admit that you're wrong.

Pragmatist203 t1_iwvuklx wrote

Your vote is as good as mine. Enjoy.

And by the way, I don't vote Republican.

[deleted] t1_iwvwqko wrote

I'm sure you vote Libertarian instead. Which is the same as voting Republican.

> Your vote is as good as mine. Enjoy.

So your entire purpose here is to be a dickwad troll, knowing that you're wrong and enjoying people calling you out for being full of shit.

Somehow you think that makes you "Win" when really everyone thinks you're an immature prick.

And that comforts you at night when you enable neofascists.

You're a child.