Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

ca17miledrive t1_j5adal7 wrote

This still-grifting con artist also fails to accept the enormity of her crimes. She's living her best life in her luxury surroundings and likely doesn't have a care in the world. She couldn't even escape without being found out.

lostsoul2016 t1_j5bs9a3 wrote

With 13k as monthly expenses.

Its almost like those of us who work hard, complete school, repay our loans, pay taxes , play by rules and then fuck off and die are full on idiots.

el_muchacho t1_j5dz93s wrote

If there is something I've learned about the US Justice system, it's that that if you are wealthy and preferably white, crime actually pays. Especially if the people you defraud are poor. And if you become elected to Congress, you are instantly above all the laws.

el_muchacho t1_j5dz5d5 wrote

Narcissists never admit. It's never their fault.

But the fact that she still lives free in luxury is simply the result of the grotesque US "justice" system, which gives extremely unfair advantages to rich white people.

9-11GaveMe5G t1_j594hzs wrote

Maybe y'all should just hold her

happyscrappy t1_j5af72p wrote

Yeah, just put her in jail. She was convicted.

She can serve time while appealing.

go_comatose_for_me t1_j59369h wrote

I guess...sure, but it's easy enough to just drive down if you're trying to stealth out of the country.

SLangleyNewman t1_j5a371h wrote

Next one will be FTX guy. He has money stashed somewhere and will take family and head out.

Own_Cream_551 t1_j5g1fte wrote

Tried? She was in Mexico for 6 weeks….

DippyHippy420 t1_j5b23qn wrote

I'm not mad you scammed stupid people out of their money, I'm mad that your exit plan was to wait until after you have been convicted to try to run off to Mexico.

Do you really have no idea about extradition treaties ?

−1

cannibal_man t1_j5aabcz wrote

Where would Holmes go? She has the most famous pussy out there. 😛 😉

−14