Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Yeeaaaarrrgh t1_j8yrf3k wrote

St. Elsewhere was pretty famous for how it ended.

kaiomnamaste t1_j8yri1o wrote

Merlin. Oh we're just suddenly living in present day and everyone we know is dead except Merlin

Za_Lords_Guard t1_j8yrkif wrote

Battlestar, for sure. Felt like they got all the eay to the end and ran out of ideas.

Nameless_301 t1_j8ysg9h wrote

I was in the minority I know, but I really liked the BSG finale. I mean, the entirety of the story had religious and biblical references and allegories, and the ending felt fitting. I get that a lot of people didn't like it.

Columbus43219 t1_j8yszlx wrote

He doesn't like it when you call him that.

Edit "You know he doesn't like that name."

orangemaroon25 t1_j8ytf34 wrote

The Last Ship - I get that it was like a dream sequence of sorts or a "life flashing before his eyes" kind of moment but it was just ridiculous in a show that had been so serious and grounded for 5 previous seasons.

Also I will echo those who have already answered with Merlin.

Alastor3 OP t1_j8ytt62 wrote

Maybe I was too young at the time to get the biblical references and allegories in the show and only got the ending. It was also probably one of the first series I watched in English.

Zigs44_ t1_j8ytz9j wrote

Dexter was bad, but it was mostly due to Michael C Hall's throat cancer that made it end so abruptly. Since he's recovered the newest season (Dexter: New Blood) actually wasn't bad, thought it had a much better ending to the series but just felt separate from the rest of the show after so long.

VeniYanCari t1_j8yu1cu wrote

It only lasted a season, but the U.S. remake of Life on Mars. If you know, you know.

rickjko t1_j8yumus wrote

For me it was the 100 , end made the complete show pointless.

AjvarAndVodka t1_j8yv5nf wrote

For me it’s completely the opposite.

I enjoyed the show having a new setting and set of characters. But felt like it was rushed way too much. This is where I’d say the more seasons, the better. The show deserved at least one more. And to dangle agent Batista and Dexter show off like that? Then do nothing? Freaking sad.

AjvarAndVodka t1_j8yvg5y wrote

The show was a guilty pleasure of mine. Yes, I know people hate it. But I enjoyed it. Every season in its way. But that ending.

I wanted some alien threat. Just not that cheesy ascension shit.

Zigs44_ t1_j8z8gl2 wrote

He's done some Netflix stuff, played a pro bowler obsessed with ALF in Documentary Now, which is probably his 3rd best role behind Dexter and David from 6 Feet Under

Nameless_301 t1_j8z9104 wrote

Yeah the criticism towards that always irritated me. That and people complaining that Starbuck disappeared, when they literally had her die and come back earlier in the show. I get all the "throwing away technology is a cop out" gripe but the religious ones always got to me.