Submitted by unitedfan6191 t3_10y090j in television

Hey.

Hope you’re doing well.

For me, I could probably name dozens, but to start off I will pick the $299 Dark Knight dvd from the Community episode “Foosball and Nocturnal Vigilantism.” It has a commentary track with Christian Bale and a personalized autograph of up to four words. Plus, a bunch of bonus features that are probably not on the real-life home media releases.

For $299, I’m sure this will probably be the most packed and luxurious physical media release of all time.

What would you pick?

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

bernsteinschroeder t1_j7vqz46 wrote

A T.A.R.D.I.S of course

meowskywalker t1_j7whfz9 wrote

The other ones work “better” right? Like I just wanna go to New York City on October 30th 1929 to buy some stocks, I don’t want my TARDIS to “screw up” and land me in Buffalo on October 29, 1930 so I can stop an alien microbe from taking over the earth. I just want it to go where I tell it. If it’s gonna have it’s own opinions I’m gonna have to go with the Delorean.

anasui1 t1_j7vtwpw wrote

the Holodeck

Whittlinman t1_j7wlj65 wrote

Matter synthesizer from The Orville. Life would be very comfortable with one of those.

meowskywalker t1_j80kv88 wrote

You also need a way to generate antimatter and then a way to turn the annihilation of matter and antimatter into a useful form of energy. Building a chocolate sundae out of nothing is gonna be pretty energy intensive, you’d probably have to burn an absurd amount of coal or oil to pull it off.

sweetpeapickle t1_j7vna31 wrote

Green Ford Mustang from Bullitt to go with my 2006 lime green Mustang.

glory87 t1_j7w4cwo wrote

The Starcase from the 1974 version of Escape from Witch Mountain. My elementary-aged self wanted it so bad.

root_fifth_octave t1_j7vsvwl wrote

The Cruciform Sword from Warrior Nun comes to mind.

virgilhall t1_j81p2gf wrote

Why? Do you know demons you need to kill?

I rather have the Halo if I can use it

root_fifth_octave t1_j81zkph wrote

My demons are none of your business!

Nah, I just think it’s a very cool looking sword.

Varekai79 t1_j7wep1s wrote

A transporter from Star Trek.

spinereader81 t1_j7ws58c wrote

A Death Note. The answer will always be a Death Note.

x6ftundx t1_j7ztjfu wrote

star destroyer

polkjamespolk t1_j83wwoc wrote

I want that big orb thingie from The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.