Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

aduong t1_je03caj wrote

That’s how I feel about Quantico. Ensemble cast with organic diversity, who dunnit element FBI training super fast paced. Under the right showrunner and preferably with a streamer rather than Network TV it could have been a sensation. The pitch was so strong but the execution weak writing plus the limitation of network tv just turned it into weak sauce

Salarian_American t1_je07g38 wrote

>teen drama set in college

Is there another show called Scream Queens beside the one I'm thinking of? Because "drama" is 100% the wrong word for this show.

RedditGGGB t1_je07r1f wrote

Horror shows have been quite lackluster lately bar Mike Flanagan's ones

beezly66 t1_je08c3m wrote

I feel like thats most of Ryan Murphy's stuff....great ideas, decent execution at first and then goes off the rails

TBoarder t1_je0o389 wrote

I loved the first season. It had focus and it had plenty of material to parody just within the college and sorority settings. The characters were great (especially Billie Lourde's character) and the humor just stupid enough to be funny. Season 2 never should have happened though. The medical school setting made no sense at all and a lot of the jokes jumped to being just stupid. I mean, "The Green Meanie"??? Yeesh.

visitorzeta t1_je1bdx8 wrote

"I can't date a garbage person, Chanel. I won't. I'm not gonna do that to myself."