Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

goatjugsoup t1_je8rjoy wrote

Hwhat? why would anyone hate on phoebe from charmed for?

Also Schmoesby - himym

Nacknack26 t1_je8ycfr wrote

I'm confused as well. Haven't watched Charmed, since i was a teenager, but she was always my favorite character. Really surprised she gets hate.

Jack_Shaftoe21 t1_jeaao5c wrote

Some people got pissed that the usual "Bad boy get redeemed by the love of a good woman" storyline ended up with the bad boy being written out and this was somehow seen as Phoebe's fault.

jdpm1991 OP t1_je8rnym wrote

Fans who love Cole Turner and Prue hate Phoebe because she is basically the Farrah Fawcett of Charmed

−3

goatjugsoup t1_je8rx1w wrote

Can you explain what you mean because I don't get it

jdpm1991 OP t1_je8s1y0 wrote

She was the it girl of Charmed. Charmed was originally a vehicle for Shannen Doherty after being the "bad girl" from 90210 but Charmed turned into the Alyssa Milano show when Cole Turner was in season 3.

goatjugsoup t1_je8silv wrote

Huh... ok. I didn't really get that vibe from the show at all when I watched it, although googling why Prue was killed off does bring up some articles that suggest that might have been somewhat true

jdpm1991 OP t1_je8sm2y wrote

if you check out the subreddit for Charmed; Alyssa Milano & Phoebe Halliwell are public enemy number one.

Rose McGowan (Paige) hates Alyssa as well. but Shannen, Holly and Alyssa are on cordial terms now