Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

methosofninive t1_ix7w5ro wrote

What do you mean? it's just 1217 (+13) 90min episodes, a little binging and you'll be caught up in no time /s
That said all the cases are self-contained and some locations have only a handful of episodes. My gran and her friends in the pensioners' club usually binge a few location specific episodes before they go on a trip to one of the cities.
That also said I promise you won't miss anything if you don't check out Tatort.

natus92 t1_ix92gkd wrote

Just wanted to add that Tatort is not for old people only, there are a few public viewing events in bars and stuff. I usually also watch the austrian episodes for patriotic reasons. There is a team from Switzerland too.

methosofninive t1_ix9c9pa wrote

oh I didn't mean to imply that! Sorry, Tatort really is for everyone. My entire family watches it. I just meant that those lucky enough to have the time and resources to make both regular sightseeing trips all around Germany as well as go on binging sprees sometimes combine the two because apart from interesting cases you also get to see nice landmarks of different cities.

Nacknack26 t1_ixc85v8 wrote

Really? I personally feel like everyone I know my included who is younger watched Tatort with their parents. Its either a family or a boomer thing, but I would never catch a episode alone.