Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

OneGoodRib t1_j6f10x5 wrote

These questions are so stupid. "Hey guys this show is widely regarded as one of the best tv shows of all time. Is it good?"

Grx t1_j6h6ywq wrote

And guy really wants to be convinced in the comments, lmao. Just use this time to watch the first episode, which is a very good pilot.

Hexcraft-nyc t1_j6hkyoo wrote

This is what I'm saying. How is spending all this time thinking about consuming media or shitting on media you haven't watched productive? Is your life just not meaningful on its own? Watch the thing and move on. Or don't watch the thing and move on.

Cyrano_Nose t1_j6hrko3 wrote

Did you just seriously try to be that needlessly mean and insult someone for "having an unmeaningful life" because they asked a question you don't approve of?

There's a lot of meaningful and worthwhile back-and-forth in many of the conversations in this thread. As someone that hasn't watched the series, I found it to be helpful and I'm glad much of it took place.

−2

ozmega t1_j6jacet wrote

tbf, reddit gigapraises the leftovers and to me it is not that good at all.

at a lot of times it made me go "really? this is so stupid" like when i was watching season 7-8 of TWD

im fully prepared for the downvotes.

nikicampos t1_j6jg4lg wrote

That’s my first thought, like, just start the show, watch a few episodes and then you’ll decide if the show is for you, I could understand this question regarding video games cause you have to buy them, but movies or TV show, it’s just silly

1000Fatkidz OP t1_j6f16na wrote

LOL Ok. Didn’t ask if it was good. Asked if I should watch it based on my preferences. Completely different question

−27

CaviarTaco t1_j6gdvp6 wrote

You’re putting more effort into a Reddit post about watching it than it would be to just watch it.

Locutus747 t1_j6fopkb wrote

People like different things though. I absolutely love some of your preference and don’t like others. Only way to know whether you’ll like the show is to check it out. There’s a chance you will like it but only you would know for sure.

[deleted] t1_j6fxvj2 wrote

Based on your preferences I'd say it's a MORE THAN definite yes.

AlbertaNorth1 t1_j6h6k54 wrote

If you like hacking, unreliable narrators, thrillers, twists with payoff and breathtaking cinematography then yes you should watch it. The show doesn’t hold your hand though you do have to pay attention to it.