Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

NES4EVAR t1_j9di4ms wrote

Terrence and Philip wrote a song about this...

lixylia t1_j9dl552 wrote

You couldn’t know so I don’t see why your friend should be mad or embarrassed

Suitable-Pirate-4164 t1_j9drbct wrote

Oof, BIG oof. Your friend is gonna need some time to digest and process all of that. None of it is your fault though.

KaXiRavioli t1_j9duow2 wrote

"I didn't want to do anything sexual. I was just bored so I went on a hookup app and met a guy to have sex."

Do you hear yourself?

ChanceGuarantee7801 OP t1_j9dy0gk wrote

When I downloaded Grindr and started texting this guy (their uncle) I didn’t want anything sexual. A few weeks after we started texting I changed my mind and met up with him. Sorry for the confusion

Chicxulub420 t1_j9e98fj wrote

People who go on dating apps "not looking for hookups" are the most eager to hookup people on the planet. Who are you fooling OP? 'Cause you ain't fooling us.

BWinCan t1_j9dt5h9 wrote

Not your fault. Not a FU. Maybe if your friend didn't knew his uncle was into guys, that's the bigger problem (but again, not your fault)

Horti_boi t1_j9dh15m wrote

Was he married?

CraftyInMN t1_j9dqctu wrote

It's probably not your friend's uncle, they just wanted to get you to break it off so they could hook up with him!

AcrobaticSource3 t1_j9dxg8l wrote

! I sent my 3 closest friends his direction just in case

What does this mean? Where did they go? And did they patiently wait while you hooked up?

ChanceGuarantee7801 OP t1_j9dxp1m wrote

I sent them the direction of his place just in case something happened, u never really know a person

ManuGamer_PokeMonGo t1_j9evjub wrote

Why is that shit recommended to me but gets deleted before I can read it>:(

Lucas-vvt t1_j9dw7ny wrote

Keep funing him. They'll understand a good man is a good man. ... I'm just saying

jamesfluker t1_j9eec3i wrote

¯⁠\⁠⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠⁠/⁠¯

You weren't to know. Hope you had a good time!

Just laugh it off with your friend, lol.

DeathUriel t1_j9eltm1 wrote

Why so many fuck up end up not being the person's fault at all? You could have unknowingly fucked their "happily-married-for-50-years-grampa" and that still would be not your fault.

If there was betrayal, it wasn't you doing it, and if your friend has a problem with whom you fuck without prior knowledge of relativiness to them, well they literally invented that in their head.

[deleted] t1_j9dlknc wrote

[deleted]

ChanceGuarantee7801 OP t1_j9dmv0y wrote

I was asking for consent, didn’t wanna ruin the vibe, I’m not very good at reading ppl so yea.