Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

4_Legged_Duck t1_ja9m06u wrote

Went to a themed house party where you had to dress up as your sexual awakening. There were five guys there as Lola bunny.

You are not alone and I guarantee someone in that friend group was thinking the same thing but didn't want to be made fun of.

torolf_212 t1_jaamf5h wrote

I don’t think it’d be a pretty sight when I turn up in a tight pleather suit like Kate Beckinsale in Underworld with my gut hanging out.

Fuckofforwhatever t1_jaapf76 wrote

I’d have a really hard time dressing as the entire cast The Mummy. Maybe quadrants?

torolf_212 t1_jaaqfdn wrote

Half Brendan Frasiers face, half Arnold Vosloo’s face, Rachael Weiz’s lower half, John Hannah’s torso?

Fuckofforwhatever t1_jaar2f2 wrote

As long as I can get Patricia Velasquez’s boobs in there too. Also Oded Fehr can get it now and then too tbh

4_Legged_Duck t1_jaap0s8 wrote

Everyone was something kinda silly, everybody would have just totally got it and said how much Kate Beckinsale got to them too. It was a really great party with a really great group.

Edgezg t1_jaajetl wrote

That's the greatest party theme ever.

MrScrib t1_jaamzhf wrote

I think I'd look good in overalls, but the mouse ears I'm not so sure about.

Usrname52 t1_jaanbnd wrote

All those people probably had 15 years on OP. OP wasn't even born when Space Jam came out.

4_Legged_Duck t1_jaaonub wrote

*Shrugs* Some people watch movies that came out from before they were born?

Usrname52 t1_jaapuzf wrote

Yea....but not as commonly. Which is why OP'S friends aren't all like "uh-huh, we get it" but all the 35-45 year olds on reddit are.

I'm a straight woman and definitely found Lola hot when u was in middle school.

And OP is getting very defensive about it in the comments....21 year olds are less likely to admit certain things.

-SheriffofNottingham t1_jaanrso wrote

That's a party you definitely don't want to be at when they take your photo dressed as Hitler... or Nala from the lion king... or ET.

4_Legged_Duck t1_jaaolq8 wrote

I don't get the Hitler bit. There were people dressed as the girl from Goofy movie, a wide variety of video game and cartoon characters. A woman dressed as Catwoman... everybody was a little goofy.