Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

SinoSoul t1_jakgol4 wrote

Ex Miata and ex dog owner here: at least s/he didn’t chew through all your stereo remotes then piss in your bed. True story.

montana_boy t1_jakj75y wrote

Sounds horrible the worse she has ever done is hide the shoes and maybe lick the garlic powder on the dominos pizza. I literally when to take a piss and came down stairs to all of the garlic stuff on my pizza crust absolute gone and soggy crust I’m like atleast eat the whole thing

refreshertowel t1_jakto1f wrote

While there is contradictory evidence out there, there have been studies that show garlic can be toxic to dogs, so it’s probably for the best to keep anything garlic based completely out of reach of your puppers.

montana_boy t1_jakwn7s wrote

She was fine she had a gut of steel, she ate a whole bag of hot Cheetos and it didn’t tore her up, but the gas was horrible

Ok-Caterpillar1611 t1_jam2j1c wrote

Reminds me of the time I ate a bowl full of garlic cloves marinated in honey. I sweated and farted garlic for a week.

princessmankey t1_jb0hjww wrote

One time my small dog ate a 6in sandwich from jimmy John's that had onions, lettuce, capicola, mayo, salami and ham on it. And another time he ate an entire chocolate Easter bunny. It's...concerning how unaffected he was both times