Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

the5pacepope t1_jaknjlb wrote

How is mentioning what type of car you drive relevant? Seems weird you emphasized so much on it

brendamrl t1_jakoru1 wrote

Same I dont get it.

montana_boy t1_jakp97n wrote

She really loves the Miata, it’s her favorite car and she only seems to get excited when I say miata because she loves the top being dropped and the windows rolled down. She pretty much didn’t get a ride in her favorite car on a nice sunny day nor she didn’t go to Petco and I broke her routine.

BirthdayCarFire t1_jaku4of wrote

So you told your dog you're doing two things she loves without her? WTF dude.

montana_boy t1_jakyrs8 wrote

I learned my lesson, I have to take her tomorrow to make up for it. I also have a funny story of how my dog got into my grandmas pot muffin and I didn’t realize she was high until I took her on a hike and I was really worried about her but then I get a call from my grandma and she yelled at me that sai got her pot muffin and she kept it on the coffee table. I was stuck with a high 120ilb red nose on a hike. My dog is a handful

−2

djlbass t1_jalc83c wrote

Spoken like someone who doesn't own a Miata.

montana_boy t1_jakot9p wrote

She loves the Miata, like I mean I say miata and she runs to the door or she books it to the Miata. It’s her favorite car I say Subaru and she goes to the Subaru, I say f350 she goes to the f350, I say ranger she goes to the ranger, I say Honda she goes to the Honda crv, four wheeler she hops in the four wheeler wheel barrow attachment and etc. she really loves the Miata and get really pouty when I drive it with out her, she only gets extremely excited when I say miata so I drop the top and roll the windows down and she’s the happiest dog ever

−13

hoppyfuggles t1_jakszst wrote

How many cars do you have? 😳

montana_boy t1_jakzl7k wrote

I have I have like 8 including bikes, cars, and etc. wife drives the crv but I take it sometimes and she takes the heavily modified sti when I don’t feel like driving the sti and that’s typically when I injure my hand or left foot gets sprained from work

−10

DropDeadPlease88 t1_jalexou wrote

You have a wife but go to the petco to chat up "the cute girl" .... hmmmmm....

ShardAerliss t1_jaljebq wrote

OP is a disabled vet, lives with dad, brother, grandma, is married but chats up staff and also has a girlfriend, and owns 8 vehicles (that I'm sure are all high end but I have no clue about cars), and writes like a 17 year old.

This is all BS.

Gojogab t1_jal2rzq wrote

Hey I love it when a dog is incredibly smart, and hearing your dog stories. I think petty people think you're bragging but I don't see it that way. You're a story teller who loves life.

montana_boy t1_jal4wx7 wrote

I love life and thought it was pretty funny after I found most of the left shoes I was laughing and was like what dog does this and only takes the left shoe and honestly I think people are hating and being petty because they are jealous because their dog doesn’t fetch them beers, is extremely smart, doesn’t make their life a living hell for a stupid reason. Honestly I would take 100 of my dog than take someone’s couch potato chihuahua or a yapping Pomeranian. Life’s better when your dog, children, animals, and your own actions makes you question reality then coming to realize that it’s extremely stupid the laugh it off then do the same thing agakn