Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

No_Love_1353 t1_ir6alot wrote

Savage, but too savage? Nah.

weissmanhyperion t1_ir6asme wrote

It was too savage for his girl which is why we're here.

No_Love_1353 t1_ir6bcgy wrote

But would it be too savage for someone in control of their feelings?

weissmanhyperion t1_ir6bvdp wrote

I'm not here to talk about hypotheticals

No_Love_1353 t1_ir7dwnm wrote

Ah, so the assertion would be that this individual isn’t in control of her emotions, and thusly OP was too savage.

RonamusMaximus t1_ir6c0k9 wrote

Not the point, THFU because he is, or at least should be, aware of his SO's insecurities, which is why we are here. Savage, for sure. Too Savage, in this instance, yes.

−15

_lord_nikon_ t1_ir6f849 wrote

Incorrect. Insecurities or not SHE stated the conversation. SHE made hypocritical comments about his friendship and absolutely should have been called on it. Letting this kind of thing slide only sets you up for emotional manipulation.

eggyguerrero t1_ir6gvy5 wrote

Bingo. If he conceded on this, then it opens the floodgates for her to behave in a way that he never would

857477458 t1_ir6bn28 wrote

Sometimes it takes a little pain to really learn a lesson. If he's really the love of her life she will realize she was wrong and apologize.

WhereDaGold t1_ir6fpn0 wrote

I had pretty much the same conversation with an ex of mine, I used to say shit like op all the time cuz it pissed me off she still talked to and was fb friends with her ex’s. We broke up cuz of it and she ended up going to be with the one she still actually talked to

Joursdesommeil t1_ir6fh2h wrote

Yeah I feel that. My friends ride hard for me when any ex especially this last one did something just like this. I have friends coming from whole different area codes who are enfuriated with his behavior and how its taring my mom and I apart. Hospitals..cops. He’s horrendous