Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ElectroStaticSpeaker t1_it4iti7 wrote

>i said some harsh truth, as why she should consider dating me, and that she should be consider dating me

So this girl didn't want to date you, tried to let you down nicely, and you started insulting her? What exactly were these "harsh truths?" And how on earth do you think you are the person to point them out after knowing her for a few months?

IAMSRK07 OP t1_it65lcc wrote

I knew her good for a year or so, by harsh truth i meant that how she was not considering the facts that we were fit together, and efforts i took for her.

−2

ElectroStaticSpeaker t1_it67q64 wrote

I think you are confusing truths and facts with opinions and perspectives. She probably thinks you're either unattractive or has some other reason to not want to date you. Also, "efforts you took for her?" Do elaborate on these. You spent time talking to her?

SRK2905 t1_it8xwut wrote

when we had nothing between us we used to talk a lot at night till 3 am, recently i helped her with college stuff, i was there whenever she could been in trouble. i went out of my way to make sure she doesnt miss on important stuff going in our college, and even to extent of parcelling her some stuff of college. none of her other frnds even asked her or tried to help her