Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

PBlove t1_iwurygg wrote

No one here can really know what's going on because you don't.

It could be a shit test, if so leave. Don't out up with that stuff.

It could be she is teasing in a playful way, in which case don't let it bother you.

She could be trying to set up a 3 way. (Highly doubt it, but someone will say it)

Or based on your ages this is my guess.

She thinks you like something about reporter lady and wants to figure out how to do that herself. She wants to give you your sexual fantasy and play the reporter well. She may steal hair, way of speaking, clothing type, etc. Meanwhile she is going to be feeling a tad annoyed that some other lady is in your mind (true or not) and so is teasing you while she tries to do something nice for you.

But, who the hell knows? You don't, and we don't.

If its intolerable, leave.

If its not intolerable (which it sounds like its just makeibg your nervous), then relax, calm down, and trust your girlfriend. Let her do what she is going to do and judge her on that. You may be pleasantly suprised, or fucking furious, but you will know her better and know how to act about it better.

(But again I think its no big deal, she is probably planning something you will enjoy, and having a bit of fun teasing you. My wife does that with birthday gifts, gets me something amazing, but teases me with suggestions she got me fermented fish from Norway or something.)

Flash54321 t1_iwuvqgk wrote

This is a good reasoned response and should be higher. Don’t freak out over what may happen and decide the proper course if/when something happens.