Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Ickysquicky t1_iwrhsnw wrote

Gynecology appointments are embarrassing and painful. Oh, and you don't undress in front of the doctor you fucking walnut, you do it behind a curtain while the doctor leaves. Delete this

GregoryGregory666666 t1_iwrpxho wrote

She appears to be doing this to get her onlyfans link out there. No doubt someone will be desperate enough to go to it and send her money. Or whatever you do there.

thejoshuagraham t1_iwsnoqk wrote

The hate is because you're making up BS stories. If you are a girl, you know damn well that would never happen at the gyn. What do you gain from making up stupid stories?

Ria_rianna1 t1_iwsnu9f wrote

So you’re telling me, a woman, that there is no way I could get wet looking at an attractive man ? Sorry to break it to you, but some women get aroused quite easily

−22

thejoshuagraham t1_iwsvbwa wrote

While a uncomfortable object is being inserted and then your cervix is being scraped. And the stupid thing you said about the doctor. Him smiling and said he will still use lube. Gtfo

Ria_rianna1 t1_iwtbyzv wrote

🤣 ok, Karen . Thanks for letting me know that you get offended by the fact that a man turned me on . And before he slides that thing inside, he uses lube . So no, it wasn’t inside me yet

−16

thejoshuagraham t1_ix55qmy wrote

Ps if the doctor reacted that way, he needs his license taken away. It's gross and so are you.

sweetmercy t1_iwtbl5m wrote

Stop. Just stop. Stop pretending to be a woman. So pretending this nonsense ever happened. Just stop.

BTW, if you're going to steal someone else's story, at least make it a somewhat believable story. 🙄

Ria_rianna1 t1_iwtbq4d wrote

🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Stop being such idiots!! Thank you . I love how women were so quick to jump on me. Like I get it if men get offended by the fact that I sexualized a man, but women ?! That’s why this world is such a shitty place .

−7

babysauruslixalot t1_iwtfl10 wrote

you've clearly never been to a gyno.. it's hilarious to 99.99% of women who have been.

you might want to take some marketing classes to learn how to promote your business..

oh and maybe learning how to read the rules while you're at it.. theres only 7 rules and you've broken 6 of them

Adnama-Fett t1_iwtiiwa wrote

The offense isn’t “oh you sexualized a man” which is bad he’s a doctor. But imagine with me a man pretending to be a woman on the Internet. He’s doing it poorly and in a way that’s sexualizing and degrading to women. That’s how you appear. Because this story is ffffffaaaaaaaaakkkkkkeeeee

Ek0sh t1_iwtrvgf wrote

Remember kids, even when sexualizing a man, you actualy sexualized a woman.

gingersnapped99 t1_iwsl0ij wrote

You’re either a man who’s never been in a gyno’s office, a woman who’s never had an appointment, or someone with some gynecologist/doctor kink lol. We don’t get naked when we’re getting checked???

Ria_rianna1 t1_iwslaqq wrote

I have been to the gynecologist 10 times, how does Pap test work then ? Does your doctor make you slide your hand inside under your pants or what ?! 🤣 I bet you are the guy who has never been to the gynecologist

−8

gingersnapped99 t1_iwsm8m5 wrote

You wear a gown, numbskull. 💀

And, for the record, any gynecologist making sexual remarks is being wildly unprofessional and a creep. Not to mention that shit (the check up itself) being uncomfortable as all hell.

Also, you’ve been to the gyno 10 TIMES??? At 20yo??? The standard to my knowledge is once a year after you turn 20 or 21. People may err on the side of caution and start as teens, but you definitely aren’t getting a pap any younger than 18 unless there are special circumstances. Unless you have some medical issues down there requiring more frequent visits (in which case sorry for judging ofc), you’re basically saying you’ve been going since you were 10.

Ria_rianna1 t1_iwsmo5z wrote

1. I started going when I was 15/16
  2. I had an IUD
  3. I do Pap test every 6-7 months
  4. In the country I live in, they don’t give us gown, you entitled little American idiot . We aren’t all from America 🙄
−5

yeawhat3ver t1_iwt4ubb wrote

“I’m 20 and I get a pap every 6-7 months” 😂😂 Wtf is going on with your insides that you would be needing that before the age other women get their first. This slobbering neckbeard fantasy is embarrassing.

Ria_rianna1 t1_iwtbgr4 wrote

If health problems run in the family, it’s good to run tests regularly. Also, I’m living in Europe where healthcare doesn’t cost an arm and a leg so I can go to the doctor as many times as I need or my heart desires :)) unlike you, frustrated people who apparently can’t afford it

−2

gingersnapped99 t1_iwsnyek wrote

Alright, I’ll buy the 10 visits, but I have literally never heard of a patient having to get fully naked to a gyno appointment anywhere LMAO.

Like, are you telling me hospital gowns only exist in the United States? Because if you’re assuming “I think you wear a gown at the doctor’s” = “I’m an American,” then you’re basically saying that hospital gowns are an American thing. Also, why tf would anything above the waist even need to come off?

There’s also something about this that just screams “this isn’t how a woman would describe this situation even if it happened.” Can’t put my finger on it, but even if you are a woman, this just sounds like some fantasy you thought we’d buy into.

Ria_rianna1 t1_iwso7p1 wrote

I didn’t get undress fully, only my pants and panties, my God ! I thought Americans weren’t that stupid to think I said I got completely (from head to toe) undressed. No, I never wore a gown in my entire life . They don’t give them to us, they only cover the front (the stomach) with a piece of material

−3

AnthropOctopus t1_iws89jj wrote

I doubt you're even a woman. A child at best, an idiot guy with nothing better to do at worst.

Ria_rianna1 t1_iws8fe8 wrote

What the actual f ? Are Reddit people always so rude ? You must be miserable if you’re here to comment such things on other people’s posts 🤣😁

−1

AnthropOctopus t1_iwsaasl wrote

Nah, I find this shit funny. You're so starved for attention that you lie and lie and lie, and you try to clap back and project at other people when you are the one who is desperate, lonely, and miserable. But everyone, especially those who see you in person, can see right through you, and you make posts like this for free internet points and attention so you don't have to see it for yourself.

Good luck out there, kiddo. Hopefully someday you grow up.

Ria_rianna1 t1_iwsagmd wrote

Haha nice try, d*ckhead, you have no idea what’s going on in my life, you just assume based on … nothing 🤣 what a fucking clown

ninernetneepneep t1_iwrhgl9 wrote

Are people really this bored?

Ria_rianna1 t1_iwtc3tj wrote

If you’re reading stories on Reddit and commenting on them, then apparently yeah

−4

senorbuzz t1_iwrh4ay wrote

Weird ad for your onlyfans.

Sereena95 t1_iwt3zze wrote

Even if this were true the doctor would not say “ I’ll still use some lube”. If he did report the fuck out of him

Ria_rianna1 t1_iwtblg1 wrote

I didn’t get offended, my female gynecologist was even worse :)))

−4

GregoryGregory666666 t1_iwr2ihy wrote

Right.

MyOtherFunLogin t1_iwr2rk9 wrote

Things that didn’t happen for $250 Alex

somewhere308 t1_iwri7hn wrote

ppl like u are ruining the glamor of r/tifu noone gives a fuck about u

Ria_rianna1 t1_iwric61 wrote

Wtf, is one not allowed to talk about men ?! If a woman is making sexual remarks, the whole Reddit brings her down . Like am I not allowed to express myself?

−10

GregoryGregory666666 t1_iwrpjrq wrote

It has nothing to do with a woman making sexual remarks. It's about you being so new here and already telling tall tales with the expectations we believe it. Go to a fantasy sub, assuming there is one, and regale folks there with your BS.

Ria_rianna1 t1_iwruree wrote

I have been on Reddit before but lost my password. Why is everyone so pressed about sexual stories? If they offend you, just block me, jeez

GregoryGregory666666 t1_iwruwqx wrote

Doesn't change the fact you are posting BS stories hoping for karma. And BS on losing the PW. That is an easy fix.

Ria_rianna1 t1_iwtc8td wrote

I definitely don’t win any Karma out of it . Everyone is downvoting me cause I had a fun experience

−1

GregoryGregory666666 t1_iwtykp2 wrote

I think you meant to say "I had a fantasy experience." You need to stop before you totally lose any credibility you have remaining.

Ahollowbullet-yet t1_iwtnvf7 wrote

Lmao no. You're 100% a man. You don't spread your legs im front of your dr. You sit under a white gown. That is a breach of ethics to tell you he will still use lube at the sight of you (also most of the time when you get wet you can't see it from the outside). Going to the gyno is fucking uncomfortable and painful. you're embarrassing yourself.

Fun-Pea-880 t1_iws28hy wrote

This is a very interesting way to promote your OnlyFans site.

Interesting in a bad way.

hillofjumpingbeans t1_iwu6rhp wrote

What a weird way to get your rocks off. Pretending to be a girl and writing weird stories. That is not how gyn appointments go.

Ria_rianna1 t1_iwuug0b wrote

Ok, sweetie . If having a naughty link on my profile doesn’t prove that I’m a female, then I hate to break it to you but you’re not intellectually adequate to comment such things about someone else .

hillofjumpingbeans t1_iwuukwa wrote

Oh I get it. This is you making up a weird story to advertise your only fans.

qawsedrf12 t1_iwr7wby wrote

imagine how much money he probably saves

Chickennoodlesleuth t1_ix08qhu wrote

Even if this happened what he said would be a great way to lose a job, no one would be that unprofessional

artsy_li t1_iwt9xb9 wrote

be soo fr right now

Impressive_Fall_8043 t1_iwrecwh wrote

You're just one nasty bitch, aren't you?

No_Love_1353 t1_iwtbbkb wrote

Exactly what the doctor said as OP got on the examination table doggy style.