Submitted by svckmyd1ck t3_10qbbja in tifu

So this happened last week👍

basically my boyfriend and i go to different college and in different program. We live in different city so it is not the simplest trying to see each other. and we always try to see each other at least twice during the week. On Thursday night we both realized we were free and normally he goes to work out. I decided to go with him that night and enjoy a little moment together. We got to the gym and did a little cardio to warm up. After warning up we decided to go to do angled leg presses downstairs ( the gym we go to has two floor) i was finishing up a set while he was working on another “machine”. i stop to look at him: him: what? me: i wanns show you my boobs him: okay wait (we both check for people around real quick) him: youre good so i show him my boobs (i was wearing a nike sport bra) i then i get up a little and notice a guy who’s in one of my college class looking straight at me in the eyes. and cue me looking up and noticing cameras. tbh that was dumb of us to not think about cameras! so yeah i showed a guy from school and the cameras at the gym my tits👍 lesson learned no more getting horny at the gym

TL;DR: my bf and i were at the gym and thought nobody was looking so i showed him my tits but turns out a guy from school saw them and they are cameras!

Comments