Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Junior_Fig_2274 t1_j66kx9j wrote

He might have been referring to how your bf prob shouldn’t have hit someone’s weed pen if he knows thc makes him freak out. I mean….. why do that?

Dapper-Judge-629 OP t1_j66l2lz wrote

He re-attempts it at small doses here and there to try and enjoy it. That’s his reasoning anyway. He wants to enjoy the high like normal people do.

Junior_Fig_2274 t1_j66lldd wrote

Ahh, ok I can kinda understand that then. I used to partake heavily before I had a kid. I’ve known people for years that used to be able to smoke, and all of a sudden it turns into a miserable, anxiety-provoking experience that isn’t worth it anymore. But they often have a hard time giving up the social aspect of smoking.

Dapper-Judge-629 OP t1_j66lp1f wrote

He attributes it to doing psychedelics in college. It might’ve crossed some wires in his brain that make weed terrible.

Junior_Fig_2274 t1_j66mbzd wrote

Interesting. I dabbled quite a bit myself (and about 20 years ago, when there was always some crazy new research chemical like 2ce to try, as well as the standards like acid and mushrooms), but most people I know who had weed turn on them weren’t into many other drugs. They did have actual mental health issues however, and I always attributed it to that. To be fair though I lost touch with many of the people I used to trip with so perhaps that’s more common than I realize.