Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Neither-Ad1431 t1_j6azznd wrote

I know exactly what that feels like but fortunately for me it happened off campus (10+ years ago)

I ended up outside mostly naked and eventually in the hospital. I had taken 6 grams of mushrooms and smoked cannabis on the comeup.. I later realized that with certain people cannabis can trigger this type of experience if smoked on the comeup of a sufficiently strong psychedelic. Super high doses of a psychedelic can do it on their own as well (as you learned) and the chances increase as the dose gets more and more absurd. Some are just more sensitive or susceptible for whatever reason.

Oddly Im not a fan of nitrous but noticed 2 nitrous balloons triggers that sort of delusional trip as well for me but it's extremely brief.

Be careful if you ever trip again on a large amount or combined with cannabis. I've learned to navigate better now but it was not without risk. A hyperspatial imagination combined with the hyper-suggestibility of that state can lead to some seriously confusing experiences even if you are experienced. I had tripped countless times in a solo setting of self exploration before it ever became a problem and it wasn't until I was able to journey with my wife and friends that I learned what the issue was and how to navigate it.

If you want to talk anymore about it feel free to message me. Glad you're ok!