Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

adamcoe t1_je1w2mm wrote

It has to do with you knowing full well what everyone here is talking about and pretending like you just walked out of the woods and don't know what chick fil a is despite showing up on purpose to comment on it. It's tired, boring, and unimaginative. Like you!

Anyway hope you're enjoying yourself, I won't be responding anymore and I hope others will follow my lead. Later troll

gk99 t1_je2pbnr wrote

I mean, everyone knows what Chik Fil A is, but I don't really think it's famous for its controversies? Like, I'm not going over there and saying "oh this sandwich is ass but at least they hate the gays." That's not really a viable business model nor a stance I fundamentally agree with in the slightest.

In my experience, Chik Fil A has an annoyingly superior level of food consistency and customer service than a lot of other fast food chains, and are quite prolific to boot, at least in my region. Employees never seem like they hate their lives versus when I visit somewhere like Burger King, the ordering process has been super streamlined, the loyalty system is pretty good, etc.

They'd probably still be my favorite chicken restaurant if I wasn't bitter about the pointless LGBT hate.

Lecterr t1_je3cr6e wrote

I mean chik fil a is a restaurant, not a religious institution. It’s leadership and employees lean to the Christian side, and that side obviously leans towards some ignorant beliefs (though most are not offensive to anything but logic), but to imply that it defines the restaurant seems kind of ridiculous, given how successful they are.

TechInventor t1_je3vpc7 wrote

I worked in multiple stores across multiple years - they don't just lean Christian. The stores, the owners, and most management are deeply religious in my experience. I was pressured to go to Dave Ramsey classes, go to church, pray at every meeting, etc.

Not saying it is an evil place, most of the people I worked with were the kind to practice what they preach and aren't hateful people. But don't fool yourself into thinking the individual restaurants aren't as religious as the brand as a whole.

ericdag t1_je3m7wj wrote

They use their profits to promote hate. F them

drfunk4848 t1_je1wdky wrote

I love how everybody gets so frustrated and has to resort to personal attacks whenever you ask for proof of anything that they say.

They call you every name in the book, and do everything except provide proof of what they say is correct.

−21

spisHjerner t1_je1z51k wrote

Nobody called you anything other than "troll." I can see you like the attention though so I'll stop engaging, troll.