Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

bolanrox t1_jbfpx8t wrote

He was credited because he paid for a chunk of the recording of Bleach. from money made as a Crabber

Sks44 t1_jbh1aqp wrote

And when he asked Kurt to pay him back after Kurt hit it big, Cobain laughed at him. Which is one of the things that made me think Kurt Cobain was an asshole.

InTheHeatOfTheNoche t1_jbi0i4z wrote

Well, he didn't like him, in fact neither did Chad Channing or Krist. He was more of a straight forward metal head. They basically kept him on because he had some money.

Davotk t1_jbg6m1z wrote

Sounds like one of the coolest nobody's who ever lived tbh

bolanrox t1_jbga12q wrote

he was in basic when his instructor opened a rolling stone (after Kurt had died and saw a photo of him) starting calling him rock star and shit after that

bolanrox t1_jbga6gf wrote

he is the guy playing the tele on the cover if anyone was wondering.

roweodub t1_jbga5n8 wrote

I went to high school with his brother Justin in Seattle.

Chrahhh OP t1_jbgag0x wrote

No way! Was he playing in bands? I’d totally nerd out if a buddy’s brother was in Nirvana AND Soundgarden

NateinOregon t1_jbfnkmy wrote

Yep, pretty weird that there was a person that was a member of both Nirvana and Sound garden and nobody knows who he is. He also financed nirvanas first album. Doesn’t really fit the narrative of either band, or make any sense. What they don’t say, is that he was military, Before, during and after. And he was helping to reshape the culture of America once again. Compliments of the United States Government.

−4

DaveOJ12 t1_jbh8wr3 wrote

>What they don’t say, is that he was military, Before, during and after.

That's not true.