Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Night_FoE t1_iy4cwr4 wrote

WW2 didnt start in 1939, the Japanese had been war criming their way through southern China for almost a decade by the time the war went global. They absolutely committed crimes as equally as heinous as the nazis, you just don't give a shit about them because they weren't jewish and never bothered to learn about their victims.

haribobosses t1_iy4ql7p wrote

You really don’t know what the Holocaust was huh?

Like imagine a factory of death. Trains come in, lives turn to bodies, bodies turn to ash.

Who else ran a factory of death?

The Holocaust isn’t special because they were Jews. It was special because it was so uniquely evil to build death camps and incinerators and plan the extermination of a race from a continent.

Night_FoE t1_iy4vw4z wrote

I know what it was, and I know now that you haven't studied any of the atrocities done in Manchuria. You ever thought about tossing babies in the air to bayonet, as a game? You ever line up 100s of prisoners, to have a beheading competition among your fellow army officers?

haribobosses t1_iy5i3ro wrote

Yeah those are horrible.

And I know all about it.

Those were widespread incidents but on par with the brutality of most colonial enterprises.

Show me the tracks they laid to ship all of a continents’ minorities to incinerate them.