Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

HeHe_AKWARD_HeHe t1_j1plwed wrote

Sigmund Freud Died: September 23, 1939, Hampstead, London, United Kingdom.............well fuck!

Ok_Copy5217 OP t1_j1sjxeo wrote

You can visit the Freud Museum in London to learn more about his legacy and professional network there

nygilyo t1_j1ppnm7 wrote

I was secretly laughing when i read this post; didn't make it too far!

Edit: Whoa there armchair breadtubers! Can't someone enjoy the irony here? Isn't that half the fun of history, if we are honest? Smoke a bowl and fidget spin a minute; I'm not rooting for the Nazi's.

−212

noscreamsnoshouts t1_j1qi20s wrote

He got far enough to be safe from persecution, as did his wife, children and grandchildren. He died from cancer, at 83 y.o.
Also: you're an ass.

nygilyo t1_j1u27mn wrote

Why? Because i know irony in history is occasionally funny? Isn't this the meme place where we post funny memes of old dead dudes ALL THE TIME?

Was Freud your fuck buddy or something? Sorry for your loss yo

looktowindward t1_j1q7sgg wrote

Wow. Dude, you have problems. At least his family got out.

nygilyo t1_j1u21pu wrote

F*** it, f*** freud and f*** his family. You fucking morons are fucking morons; irony is funny to me, sorry you are so dumb you interpret that as hate or nazi simping, wish i could help you but you are clearly gone.

Dejan05 t1_j1r4jtw wrote

Why? Like even if you completely disagree with what he says afaik he wasn't exactly a horrible person (idk if he was good either but anyways) but even then horrible people don't really deserve that

Ok_Copy5217 OP t1_j1sjz9k wrote

would you consider Freud a moral man/philosopher?

Dejan05 t1_j1tmsvy wrote

I haven't read up much on him but even if he was a bad person you'd have to be a real piece of shit to deserve getting thrown out of your country under the threat of being killed, but even then I don't really see celebrating someone's suffering as a great thing

nygilyo t1_j1u1uhi wrote

I don't think you know what you see

nygilyo t1_j1u1hhu wrote

Because it is ironic for someone to pay exorbitant fees to guarantee saftey and then die less than a year later, and i knew his death date before this post.

Y'all that cynical that you took this as Nazi simping or...? WTF ever, your validation to my life means nothing

Dejan05 t1_j1u2rsp wrote

Ironic, still kinda dick move to laugh about the death of people

nygilyo t1_j21jtjr wrote

So death is only allowed to be poetically tragic? Got it; I'll keep this in mind while reading the Darwin awards

−1

looktowindward t1_j1uh5cv wrote

Except you literally are rooting for the Nazis. Maybe rethink your life choices

nygilyo t1_j21jlel wrote

Maybe take some courses in logic, because your reasoning is fallacious