Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

lemmepickanameffs t1_j65dfmp wrote

Aww😊 was expecting a good outcome with a nice compromise, I'm kinda ignorant of Haitian history, but I know Lichtenstein are cool😂 they famously once sent 80 soldiers on a campaign n came back with 81😂 dudes made a friend in war n brought him back😊😂

TheCloudFestival t1_j65h4lk wrote

Fun Fact: You can actually rent the entire country of Liechtenstein. During your rental you're essentially made the Crown Prince in all but executive power.

lemmepickanameffs t1_j65ibep wrote

Sadly no no more,😥😂 they did rent it on air bnb but the listing is gone now😥😥😥

lemmepickanameffs t1_j65j67q wrote

Iirc snoop wanted to rent a a load of hotels n shit there, but being as they're so small he would've had to rent more or less the whole place,got denied, n the locals got pissed off when they learned about it, after the fact😂, so then they decided to put a listing on, it was cool, think it was 80k a night, but they'd let you rename streets, declare laws(within reason) etc

Timely_Leading_7651 t1_j67b0kv wrote

Did the laws only apply for the duration of your rent or they still applied after ?

[deleted] t1_j66mw0w wrote

[deleted]

−10

lemmepickanameffs t1_j66oanz wrote

By design, what are you on about, I'm mostly interested in ancient history. I only know about Lichtenstein because I like snoop dog n heard he tried rent the place, sorry if I'm not woke enough to know about every carribean island.🙄

[deleted] t1_j66pfqb wrote

[deleted]

−3

lemmepickanameffs t1_j66q6yb wrote

Just assumed you were trolling, because of the name n shiny new account, I'll put Haiti on my to do list, but I'm still too into the olmec culture at the moment.