Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

somedudefromvt t1_j9kbsme wrote

I'm not seeing it. Maybe it's all my white privilege. I agree about not hanging/displaying the single most divisive symbol in recent history in the center if town. As far as the main character - remember - it's not against the law to be dumb or lack the ability to articulate. The author of this article is clearly very easily triggered.

−24

Kixeliz t1_j9kd66x wrote

Well it's a good thing then that this post is calling for the guy's arrest and not to lose re-election to a select board seat. "It's not against the law" has got to be one of the corniest, laziest counters to any criticism. As if that's the only way to measure any situation.

TheTowerBard t1_j9mboof wrote

Speaking of triggered… multiple comments my dude? Man, you should be careful, I’d hate for folks to assume you’re also a racist like the POS we are discussing.

artcityphet t1_j9q38dv wrote

Exactly, fall in line or shut up. Don’t get started with that sort or critical thinking or constructive talk. This select board incumbent is obviously a misguided racist POS. Not like you or me.

−1

Harmacc t1_j9y7s59 wrote

A banner saying that police need to stop killing black people at a greater rate than white people is the most decisive symbol in recent history to you?

And you claim others are easily triggered?