Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

xxxDog_Fucker_69xxx t1_j863gjd wrote

Hey OP, I think you have some misconceptions about Vermont republicans so as someone whose Voted republican in this state for 6 years let me paint you a picture of my day to day life so you can visualize that we’re not all bad people and are actually quite normal!

I wake up at about 6:30Am, I jump out of bed and salute the nazi flag 7 times. I then proceed to go my cabinet and grab my unfair-trade coffee created by exploiting BIPOC communities in central Africa. It’s those first divine sips that paints a lucid picture of an unwilling child laborer being forced to work 16hours a day. God bless

I hop in my shower and use environmentally unfriendly soaps and conditioners that use micro plastics that are released into our local water supply. Heh cry some more libtards! Step out of the shower making sure to use all the hot water before my wife so she can face the stark cold reality of what us white men face on the daily( we are the most repressed race) I then demand she make me a breakfast of only industrialized farm raised beef and pork. The enviormental impact and the suffering of the animals make me ponder on the successes of what a grand free market country we are.

After some quick banter with the wife and our innumerable belligerent children discussing mainly the positive sides of eugenics, I hop in my Ford F-350 super duty. Dually, Cummins super max engine and no catalytic converter. Straight piped to make as much noise as possible and bully bars in the front to run over climate protestors. Rip the whip going 65 in a 25. Being sure to roll coal on any person with an lgbtqi+ flag on their lawn or cyclist.

Finally get to the job site. Spend my time arguing people on r/politics and shitposting on /pol/ (where the real news is) I then hop back in my truck, crush the obligatory 6pack of miller before I come home.

I walk through the door slightly tipsy. I notice my wife hasn’t taken child #14 to his mandated militia training. I become furious and ask her if she is intentionally trying to turn my beautiful child liberal CUCK!? either way we start throwing hands, but due to my 5’01 frame she quickly overpowers me.

She then cooks me a meal again made of dairy only farmed by illegal migrants. We then proceed to talk about how every problem ever created was solely invented by democrats and George soros.

We put the kids to sleep by playing them Trump Audio clips and then proceed to drift off in our Trump 2024 blanket in the back of our double wide trailer.

Does it make Sense now?

PromiseNorth t1_j8755az wrote

Baha ha ha well done sir! Try to make time in your busy day for some Fox News and while shitting out your Miller & pork rinds spend a minute on truth social.