Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

BudsKind802 t1_j8p9ajw wrote

Good for pizza hut, or good for all pizza?

fallsstandard t1_j8pd8ye wrote

That’s the real question. St. Albans Pizza Hut is bad for Pizza Hut.

Past_Significance752 t1_j8ryuc4 wrote

That St. Albans one has got to be the worst one that there is in all of pizza huts there nasty there

fallsstandard t1_j8rz9cc wrote

Not only that, but it’s been bad since the 90’s. And every few years I’m like “I’m gonna give it another try” and then come up disappointed that I didn’t cross the parking lot and get Pie in the Sky.

quinnbeast t1_j8prefw wrote

Is this code for drugs?

GuardBusy9030 t1_j8pi7un wrote

Worst pizza in the 25 mile radius buddy

Eledridan t1_j8pgeyf wrote

It is an institution. It’s not as good as it was in the 80’s or 90’s, but it’s good, even for Pizza Hut.

TheMobyDicks t1_j8rwh8j wrote

>It’s not as good as it was in the 80’s

That's damn right.

nlyons23 t1_j8uhgzr wrote

Speaking to my 90s upbringing in st. A. That shitty place hold a special place.

jimmyjoe58 t1_j8ps6z3 wrote

Ramunto’s hands down. Teds? Cardboard with tomato sauce on it. My opinion go to NYC for real pizza.

wynk182 t1_j8pvyur wrote

I’ve said this for years. Now my daughter wrks there.

GimmieJohnson t1_j8rp3cz wrote

Pizza Hut hasn't been good since the days of no delivery. When you'd be forced to carry out or dine in with your family and drink from the red cups. Those were the good days.

PCPToad83 t1_j8socyx wrote

NO ONE out pizzas the hut!

RoyalAntelope9948 t1_j8sric6 wrote

Go to Brandon House of Pizza. It's better than Pizza Hut, Ted's or Ramunto's. It's worth a bit more driving.

No_Advice_4863 t1_j8pkk41 wrote

Speaking of pizza in Rutland, what is all the hype about Ted’s? I means it’s good pizza, but people would have you believe that it’s the best pizza ever. I think Ramunto’s is just as good. I have to admit, I’ve only tried it once, but am I missing something?

Ciderinsider86 t1_j8ppbto wrote

In Rutland you are either a Ted's person or a Romuntos person. They are both very different styles of pizza. There is no overlap

couldbeyourex t1_j8rf25j wrote

Exactly. Teds is where the Catholics eat, ramuntos is for the Christian’s and the mystics eat at cara mias cause they know the way

GimmieJohnson t1_j8roqgm wrote

I think we are ignoring the greatness of Hop N Moose

Ciderinsider86 t1_j8rp7ju wrote

Hop'n Moose is great, but I think of them for their beer, or thier overall restaurant vibe. If Rutlanders are forced to focus solely on the pizza, Romuntos and Ted's are still gonna be top of mind.

Also the Chipotle wings at Hopn Moose are my favorite wings in Rutland

GimmieJohnson t1_j8rr9mf wrote

Olympic is decent too.

Either way if I was some rando from NJ visiting the area the last thing I would do is order some shitty pizza from a national chain that I could get anywhere.

Also don't look into their reddit history. I did and I cannot unsee things.

cesare980 t1_j8t0shs wrote

No, ate there last month. Probably the worst Pizza Hut I've had.

Sea_Drama_5958 t1_j8t8x8v wrote

It’s fine but stupid expensive. Better off at Olympic

CorrectFall6257 t1_j8v1x19 wrote

Uncle Tony's aka David Manolfi. The Manolfi family have been making pizza and bread in Rutland over 120 years. I lived across the street and worked for him at School St Bakery. He then had Avellinos. Now is Uncle T

izzbea t1_j967yqv wrote

Wonderful service