Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

futurecharacter3041 t1_jbv9qh4 wrote

Good day! Wising you the most excellent. Just remember there was advice on meta to lubricate automobile brakes for increased horsepower. From the after photos, it appeared greasing up the brakes resulted in a motor vehicle accident after a chicane for the individual involved.

YMMV-Your Mileage May Vary was a cheeky 🙃way of saying that people and relationships are highly variable I would be careful who you tell your problems to and even more careful who’s input you consider given the human condition.

I said what I said because I’ve met some dynamic people along the way who happen to be community support workers and valued their intelligence, authenticity, approach to life, relationships, and conflict - and willingness to share. I support people like that.

In fact I might feel stupid believing anything or listening to free advice from [comment with your favourite characterization of Reddit for good karma]

thisoneisnotasbad t1_jbv9zb6 wrote

> In fact I might feel stupid believing anything or listening to free advice from [comment with your favourite characterization of Reddit for good karma]

In this case we can totally agree. This is a website for entertainment purposes only. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.