Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

RamaSchneider OP t1_jef9wr9 wrote

Years ago I was standing outside the State House with a sign that read "When it comes to marijuana, the feds are full of shit". At one point a passing legislator (I recognized him) commented I shouldn't use foul language as kids would be coming and going.

"I"ve already won," I told him, "because you're going to remember what my sign says, and my message is now a permanent part of your thinking."

And so it is with you, I've already won. I'm there, my message makes sense and is smart. The titillating part for you is that now you can read sensible writing while you tell your friends and family how bad what I write is.

I get it.

−12

PromiseNorth t1_jefg9c0 wrote

Fed cannabis policy is shit. But what kind of clown 🤡 protests? With a sign that says “shit” at a place kids visit?

Same sort of clown that posts “I've been told on multiple occasions that threatening words and behavior are not themselves illegal: but I don't care” then expects support when he gets out trolled by a fellow troll 🧌 pointing out how absurd your point is with a joking threat. Duhhh.

It’s not your opinions it’s how terrible you are at expressing them and your cross posting nonsense. Take your victory into the weekend.

TheMobyDicks t1_jefin4r wrote

Don't stop now, guys. I'm just heating up some Orville Redenbacher.

PromiseNorth t1_jefm0ax wrote

Bahaaa ha. Ok since you opened the corn for popping. Why go to a state house to protest federal policies. Ramen, isn’t that like shitting in a urinal? Pissing into the wind? Go play with all your friends on r/politicsvermont. It’s such a spirited bunch over there. So many ppl engaging with your brilliant pros.

Did ya get a sunburn that fateful day in front of the state house you brave brave soul? or frostbite? Support NORML, make your donations? Or are they too Scott adjacent?

RamaSchneider OP t1_jefv8nw wrote

Because the state was debating state level policy and there was a lot of talk about what the feds would or wouldn't accept.

But don't let asking for clarification get in your way of feeling whatever it is you feel.

−4