Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

whatsupbudbud t1_jccowun wrote

OP I feel you. As a new parent at one point 8 months is a crazy hard part of being a new parent. Exhaustion fully sets in. Your coming to terms with doing everything you did before plus everything it takes to keep that little human alive and happy. (Which is typically every single unspoken minute you have that the rest of the world doesn't demand from you)

My advice would be to post of Front Porch Forum for this kind of stuff. This subreddit seems to lavish in lecturing people who are struggling by calling them incompetent or outsiders or dumb to bolster their ego about how tough they are because they live in VT. FFP will be much more helpful. I've lived in VT full time for the majority of my life and I promise you most Vermonters outside of this subreddit dont respond to request for help with lectures and "pull your self up by your fucking bootstraps attitudes"

In the mean time (not to be contrary to my point) I would do everything you can to clear out your plow pile at the end of driveway so emergency vehicles can get to you easier. But I promise you any EMT will climb that snow pile and walk to your front door if you have a 911 call.

misstlouise t1_jcfhjjy wrote

Absolutely, front porch forum is amazing for stuff like this. Just copy paste what you put here and you’ll have people messaging you in no time!