Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

potato-balls t1_iufrcah wrote

Ted cruz is in Texas...im not. And no...thats not evidence lol youre a pile of russian disinformation

−1

FyuckerFjord OP t1_iufs4bo wrote

Go grab an iron and griddle up your potato balls so you can grasp the irony of everything you just typed. Lol

Answer me this: Are Russians fighting Nazis in Ukraine?

potato-balls t1_iuft4al wrote

Azov battalion in Ukraine is a nazi group with swastika tattoos...thats an easy one...u.s. has no business being involved and sending 80billion dollars for mony laundering...its our tax dollars. If you want war, youre a scum bag, worthless human who trusts the government. Ukraine has bombed thier own people just like russia has in Donbass. But im sure thats all waaaay over your head

−1

FyuckerFjord OP t1_iufu3b4 wrote

Indeed, that was an easy one showing just who has fallen for Russian disinformation. Thanks. :)

I'll leave this here in case you actually want to learn something - even went to an independent country's top university to remove bias: https://lens.monash.edu/@politics-society/2022/08/19/1384992/much-azov-about-nothing-how-the-ukrainian-neo-nazis-canard-fooled-the-world

potato-balls t1_iufv8yf wrote

Lol man oh man you are easily tricked arent you. Go get another boosted in that arm and smoke some pole

−1

FyuckerFjord OP t1_iufw7xn wrote

Mmm. A side of homophobia to go with that manure-dull wit. I bet your mom tells you you're a real catch.

Okay, Spudnuts. It's been fun setting stupidity traps and watching you walk into them, but it's time to head out for some Halloween fun.

If you're that lonely you can reply now and wait for me to come back like a good boy. :)