Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Outrageous-Outside61 OP t1_j31gf5u wrote

Once again for the guys in the back, WEATHER IS NOT CLIMATE CHANGE. Believe it or not being correct in how you speak actually matters.

I don’t ignore or disregard climate change in the slightest, I’m just not dumb enough to blame the daily weather on climate.

TheTowerBard t1_j31gnx3 wrote

This is like saying you don’t mind talking about coffee but don’t you dare bring up coffee beans. That’s what you sound like. It’s completely absurd and childish.

I’m so sorry you got triggered by adults discussing a very important matter. I hope you can pull through.

Outrageous-Outside61 OP t1_j31h3g3 wrote

A conversation about climate change would be talking about species changes in trees in the near future, how to properly manage that transition and what it means for our native wildlife, how to build resilience into our food systems, how to produce and conserve energy while still growing as a technological society. All shit I’m totally down to talk about. Bitching about a couple days in the 40’s in January and calling it climate change is ignorance. I guess if I’m triggered by anything, it’s your ignorance.

TheTowerBard t1_j31heyh wrote

Right back at you. Imagine spending this much time tantruming about people discussing climate change at times you deem inappropriate. Please forgive us, my lord.