Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

[deleted] OP t1_j5yd6e7 wrote

Yet another reason to be a responsible adult and research where to get employment. I’m not saying racism doesn’t exist, but honestly I just moved to New England and unless you live under a rock anyone would know it’s the least racist part of the US. Besides I really am annoyed by people who make it an issue when it’s not! Vermont an ambiguously racist state? Really!? Stop manufacturing racism! Get it out of your head and it will stop.

DifficultyNeither273 t1_j5yt8dm wrote

My guy, I cannot stress enough that I never said they were ambiguously racist. I just simply asked what type of racism is experienced and if some areas are better then others. And NEWS FLASH: Multiple Vermonters told me to avoid the NEK for that reason. So guess what? I guess y’all do have racism (shocker right) and some Vermonters (not you) were helpful. You’re putting words into my mouth but I never said in my original post that all of Vermont was racist lol 😂 that was your assumption

DifficultyNeither273 t1_j5ytdm5 wrote

And you’re legit acting like we’re already in the state asking about the racism. What is research to you? Cuz by definition this is it. 🤔