Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

[deleted] OP t1_j5yetnm wrote

2nd whitest state? Where did you get that figure from? https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/opportunity/equality VT IS NUMBER 1 IN EQUALITY! #1!!!

And because lots of white people live there you assume that it’s inherently racist. I’m sorry but saying a white populace is racist is the same as saying all black people love fried chicken. Ignorant and racist too. You’re just making an issue out of nothing. I worked in Killington, and yes there are a lot of privileged whites there, but I never ever witnessed or heard of an act of racism there or anywhere else in VT. Learn how to live with other people instead of assuming they hate you before you even get there.

DifficultyNeither273 t1_j5yrzyu wrote

Where did I state that everyone was racist? It’s one of the WHITEST demographics not just “hey we preach equality but never see black people so haven’t put it to the test”

You’re super ignorant to say this isn’t an issue when multiple Vermonters in the comments have already stated what I’ve asked.

No one assumed anyone was going to hate our family. I’ve just read ALOT about how there’s a LACK OF black people and asked how they get treated. Racism exists EVERYWHERE. And Vermont is no exception. I bet you’re one of those people who say “I don’t see color”

I’ve done extensive research and that’s what prompted the question in the first place, is real life black peoples perspective on how they were treated in Vermont.

You sound like a closet racist tbh

−1

DifficultyNeither273 t1_j5ys5iv wrote

It’s such an ignorant perspective you have lol have a great day my dude. I’m glad the rest of Vermonters are nothing like you 😂😂

−1