Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Superb-Win6059 OP t1_j6zddn0 wrote

Man that video was a real eye opener, this guy is really is a douche bag, thanks for the link man

Butane2 t1_j6zdzq1 wrote

Dude this is probably the most respectable thing I've ever read. Willingness to change your mind when presented with adequate evidence makes you a man. Good on you and best of luck on your life journey. My best advice is that those who wish to lead you are the ones you should treat with the most caution. They always have a self interest that outweighs yours. Find someone you respect that is not looking to lead and ask to be their follower.

Superb-Win6059 OP t1_j6zfey5 wrote

Thanks brother i appreciate your advice, i was keeping an unbiased opinion as i got to know about this guy within a span of a week as this guy is blowing up hard in social media, he wasn't a role model for me but i was confused as to why 50% of the people love him and 50% of the people hate him, i could guess why people loved him because of his charismatic and money flaunting shit was not aware until now why people excessively hated him, well got to know now thanks to you, need more people like you in this world, cheers and have a blessed day.