Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

heretoresell t1_ja9i95g wrote

Alepman t1_jaat8ji wrote

Still red img

TeeBek t1_jadjmin wrote

What other colour should it be? I've only ever seen red

Aramis9696 t1_ja9uc1a wrote

See, these are good numbers. I don't care about someone going from 140k to 75k, that's nothing. 40k to 1,4k, now that is proper work.

nofacetheghostx OP t1_ja9w3sj wrote

Wait till you hear that the spike was 115k with no profit taken πŸ˜‚

VisualMod t1_ja9cyjh wrote

I would recommend buying the Domino's Pizza Inc. (DPZ) $310 call with a 4/21 expiration date for an additional $11.00 per share. This trade has the potential to earn you 96.45% return on your investment over time, which is significantly higher than most other investments out there.

sassybrat123 t1_jaa2x5d wrote

Domino pizza calls. Wtf lol

DYTTIGAF t1_ja9ediw wrote

Get up soldier. You got this fight. "There's always another trade". Start building brick by brick.

Now go tell your wife/girlfriend/mother/sister/daughter...I'm be home for dinner 18:00. Sharp.

captiancb t1_ja9updx wrote

Check out that buying power

xxDIxx07 t1_ja9tjnw wrote

Have you tried putting it in rice?

Snoo_96430 t1_jaafo4v wrote

This dude fucks but you realize you will never ever get your money back.

MFalcone19 t1_ja9pdmw wrote

Have you seen DPZ's debt level... it was trading at a high multiple because they were taking on debt when rates were low to fund the share buyback.

ionic_bionic t1_jaac7r6 wrote

You didn't even have a chance did you.

WSBaboon t1_jaaur9z wrote

probably gonna hit if you holdimg

[deleted] t1_ja9p2hn wrote

Sorry mate my broke ass can’t even imagine

RushiPushi t1_ja9ssut wrote

The market gave you a giant spike but it wasn’t enough for you so the market put it up your ass

Charlierg50 t1_jab7z9z wrote

Omg, ouch, I hope that doesn't happen to me, I just put about 15k in the Hood myself. Already dropped about 10% last couple weeks. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Due-Educator5848 t1_jabbge6 wrote

You fit right in. This is kind of normal for this community.

MenmasBurnerAccount t1_jabveh2 wrote

I still can't fap to this while you have 3.65% left. I'm almost there though

AutoModerator t1_ja9cxe5 wrote

Hey, if you haven't already, please reply to this comment with your positions and what led you to enter or exit them!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

nofacetheghostx OP t1_ja9dve1 wrote

Purchased a 4/21 Domino’s Call for $7.44. I was looking at major retail/food companies this morning and noticed Domino’s share price was recently slashed with expectations being cut to ~$330 as well. Given the big ups and downs lately I figure it could recover fairly soon as earnings will pick way up after the first quarter, and next quarter calls were too expensive. Also 4/20 means pizza will be in high demand πŸ˜‚

citizensloth t1_ja9nnhk wrote

So you thought the possibility of a day with slightly higher pizza sales would increase the value of the entire company

nofacetheghostx OP t1_ja9o510 wrote

Isn’t Christmas pretty good for retail stocks πŸ€”

citizensloth t1_ja9pdof wrote

Are you comparing the over half a billion dollar holiday season to 4/20

SaltyShawarma t1_jaavcka wrote

Wait, so you are going this goes up because of stoners? Did you factor in the fucking recession when thinking business could pick back up? Good luck, homes.

nofacetheghostx OP t1_jaazmmx wrote

Most forecasts show the slowdown lasting through the first quarter then an upward trend through 2026, not just for Domino’s but for every major retailer and more than a few shipping companies. RSI is extremely low and oversold on anything more than the daily, it’s had big swings up and down lately, and when Starbucks lost 50% from its peak (as Domino’s just did) it reversed the next two months to get back 60% from the low. I’m not hoping for a return to pre-dip levels but I’m certainly expecting it to at least hit the strike price, even if it maintains a downward trend till future earnings. 🀞🏻

Glizzeh t1_ja9qg3v wrote

Thanks for the semi-chub, regard.

GoldmanSachsEmploye t1_ja9rasp wrote

Another day, another regard giving me his life's savings.

moneymaker747 t1_ja9zc3g wrote

Omg that's like 3.8k chipotle burritos :'(

IamTheVWAP t1_jabxhx7 wrote

I’m convinced that most of you people doing options would actually be doing great in the futures markets

Designer_Border_9705 t1_jachkwi wrote

That very last spike followed by the flat line. It somehow looks like the very last heartbeat of a dying patient.

kaiyabunga t1_jad7lb3 wrote

You are regarded to the 100th power

ItsNotYourFault t1_ja9daxs wrote

Hey OP, positions or ban. Sorry for your loss but we want to know what trades nuked your portfolio

−3