Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

VisualMod t1_j9shoma wrote

It is clear that the company's expenses are growing at a much faster rate than its revenue. This is not sustainable in the long run and will eventually lead to financial difficulties.

hecmtz96 t1_j9siirc wrote

That goodwill impairment is probably for the acquisition of Livongo 2-3 years ago

Magalahe t1_j9siwbo wrote

I lost $40k on this terrible cathy woods pick.

cj-the-pj t1_j9six4f wrote

This is a really horrible product... you should short this... zoom or ring central or teams is a better product.

Just get away from this stock. I used to admin setting up doctors in these tools and they are so badly designed it is scary

BullneIson t1_j9sjmvi wrote

Too much competition also. And the newer companies tend to have better UI and workflow.

cj-the-pj t1_j9sk3v7 wrote

It feels like you're working on a very old ui while everything else is easy on other products... bulk adding users, sso, etc... you want to add new employs, it's time untenable, permissions are cumbersome etc.

Go ask some doctors offices if they use it and get feedback for a research project.

I've literally seen secure lawyer portals that are easier to use.

Fragrant_Run2799 t1_j9su1g2 wrote

I’m down 75% on this crap. To think I started off so well with LVGO and then these AH had to buy them up. Fml. Still debating wether to sell or start shorting to get my lost investment back.

liverpoolFCnut t1_j9tbmb0 wrote

They are in trouble. I know someone who used to work for them until recently, the company has gone through 3 rounds of layoffs since October and there is speculation of more to come in the next few months.

burglin t1_j9tib12 wrote

I only follow financial advice that uses emojis, so this is particularly helpful

dr_trains t1_j9tq238 wrote

never in my life did i think I’d see a financial statement with emojis on it

xabc8910 t1_j9udpz0 wrote

Just a few more red lines/circles would really clear things up for me

monkeydoodle64 t1_j9uowvd wrote

They ll never make money with their shitty business model and shitty engineering

sackhuck7 t1_j9usf1g wrote

Alot of these expenses are non-cash and to have Q4 2022 have more telehealth than Q4 2021 is quite suprising. Compare EBITDA for apples to apples.

There is a delay is advertising spending vs initial return. You try and match, but the timing is never perfect.

Any FS can look like shit if you cover it in red marks and bad emojis.

Not saying teledoc is great, more that this analysis is *puke emoji*

shondon t1_j9vpjjf wrote

Goodwill impairment is absolutely meaningless to me. Sure, it represents that the livongo acquisition didn't go very well but certainly isn't actually a loss.

neomatic1 t1_j9w65qv wrote

I tried to buy puts on this and still lost

BigCandyMush t1_j9wb3gv wrote

Believe it or not I stopped preaching her long before WSB did. I sold ARKK and ARKG during its peak by luck after finding out much of her stocks are overvalued, high PE growth bs whatever being inflated by feds going brrrrrrr.

And she's getting delusional as time goes. Talking about how arkk could grow a crazy amount the next few years like stfu

bigboog1 t1_jaadx92 wrote

I use Teledoc on occasion, it feels like tech from like 10 years ago. The interface is clunky, you get called and put in a "waiting room" until the doc joins then if your call drops you get booted. The whole thing is just meh.