Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

VisualMod t1_je5rggs wrote

>This is a prime example of why I hate poor people. They are always committing crimes and taking advantage of the system. If they were as rich and intelligent as me, they would know better than to engage in such activities.

grimkhor t1_je5wj4w wrote

Wait. Is raiding a bank not just a robbery? img Can I also raid my local bank for fraud allegation? Asking for a friend img

BedContent9320 t1_je76g6p wrote

"this money smells like tide! Has it been laundered recently? I must seize it and find out!"

AlimonyJew t1_je6fzqs wrote

Found guilty! Believe it or not, $1000 fine

gnnr25 t1_je70221 wrote

Europoor, so 1.000 € fine and they slap you with a baguette

BedContent9320 t1_je76lql wrote

Do we get to keep the baguette after?!

hollenmarsch t1_je7a35t wrote

No.

BedContent9320 t1_je7hl99 wrote

This is stupid

Kicks at the dirt and turns away in a pout with arms folded.

hollenmarsch t1_je7kqb6 wrote

Well good news, the board reconsidered and decided to give you a "baguette like object". All you have to do is go to your local wendys and wait near the dumpster.

DroidLord t1_je7c9we wrote

The baguette is contaminated and needs to be incinerated, so no. You can't have your baguette and eat it too.

BedContent9320 t1_je7hotp wrote

I just want to eat my baguette and have it too! Why can't I do this!

0x11C3P t1_je5zf39 wrote

But I thought crypto is the fraud monopoly money. What are they using fiat for?!

nigelthornberrynose t1_je7cedh wrote

> Societe Generale, BNP Paribas, Exane, Natixis, and HSBC are the banks under scrutiny. According to DW, they are specifically being investigated for the “legally dubious ‘cum cum’ practices.”

Heh cum cum 🤭

Bin_Jin t1_je6u4lq wrote

List the bank tickers so we can buy calls. This obviously bullish since they will get bailed outimg

BigPlayCrypto t1_je6ga6x wrote

I guess now a days if you ain’t stealing or fraud if you ain’t winning lol

IamTheWalrus001 t1_je6hlpu wrote

Ah well, they’ll just get a strong talking to and have to pay a fine. Done and done. All parties involved will keep their bonuses and move on.

Azraelius- t1_je6s0i1 wrote

Nice try. Fuk your puts. Sincerely, JPOW

Electric_Retard t1_je6umwb wrote

img When you are a frenchy with money still in an account at the Société Générale

tommygunz007 t1_je72bhx wrote

It's a witch hunt! -Billionaires

This_Environment_883 t1_je7fbc9 wrote

Who ever bought credit swishy will be able to become the next Epstein without the underage hookers(well less anyway)

think about the data, the laundering data, political folks now in high positions but were comiting tax fraud 10 years ago. has anyone thought about this in this way. Want to own and control the world? Here’s a book telling you who to blackmail

its an open secret that Swiss banks are used by the exact type we all know and hate (uniparty) so i wonder if we will see 100s of political folks back dow, quit or push through unpopular reforms (wait thats was the past few years never mind 😉 )

Fit_Opinion2465 t1_je8fjk9 wrote

Stole $100B and will be fined like $1B… watch

NobodyRealAccount t1_je9nc2g wrote

Weathy peoples around the world:

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

ACrowFeather t1_je8jaki wrote

wait wait, if i put my money in the bank.... and the bank is holding my money...and they get fined...are they using my money to pay the fine....am i being fined? where is the money to pay the fine coming from?