Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

BeyondShroud OP t1_jdg7ouu wrote

Snoo-62999 t1_jdg7tp2 wrote

Isn't he just sold all of it? Maybe FRC next?

BeyondShroud OP t1_jdg8enw wrote

Buffett slashed his bank holdings even before Silicon Valley Bank went bankrupt. We have to admire his investment thinking, he successfully escaped this crisis. Now he's ready to buy bank stocks at the bottom

PomegranateIll7303 t1_jdg9aqh wrote

I didn’t know that, damn he’s good. He knows we need banks like we need Coke, guarantee he’ll be buying the dip.

BeyondShroud OP t1_jdg9ick wrote

Buffett invests in the stock market as if from God's perspective. It's too easy for him to invest in the stock marketimg

AmplitudeTrader t1_jdh8ioy wrote

I am all in BAC with 40k. I think Buffet is buying the dip, I think the irregularities in the trading patterns are caused buy a whale like Buffet, based on his previous purchase prices, this is an attractive price, but he might want to be greedier since there is panic and let it drop. I see the main threats to this working out is 1: whatever came out of that meeting between Buffet and the Biden Administration, and 2: FedNow and Federal Credit unions taking over the banking industry, 3: mass adoption of crypto. Make your own decisions, but I am firm in my position.

243james t1_jdg9uu2 wrote

Cute to think thisis the bottom for banks though.