Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

hogujak t1_je3xhql wrote

Investors? No they are gamblers

Suofficer t1_je3xs5c wrote

If there was a moment for whisky futures it's now!

HbRipper t1_je43ay6 wrote

What, this is the roaring 20’s!!!!!! Buy buy buy

Flash_ina_pan t1_je44s6k wrote

Don't have any money now, won't have any after the crash. Business as normal here

HinduHamma t1_je4n3tj wrote

The only ones getting punched is bears. You dumb fucks are the ones losing more money than bulls lmao.

Don-QueHotas t1_je4n97b wrote

I'm just imagining one of those kids punching Sandra in the mouth while she is blindfolded, and then getting whooped.

Christianman01 t1_je4rrti wrote

When there's a new market crisis every few months, you can't expect people to care every single time, just because you bought puts.

Zestyclose_Meet1034 t1_je4smqo wrote

Perfectly used meme, a lot of blindness, im going to check my stocks once a week, it’s pointless now with so much irrational moves

Gotl0stinthesauce t1_je52g5v wrote

I wonder how long you guys are going to keep tooting this horn.

!remindme 6 months

College_isa_scam t1_je545h2 wrote

Ha, joke on you! she get to where she needed to go with blindfold. just like we (the IvEsTeRs) meet up behind wendy HQ

ihaveathingforyou t1_je5ctie wrote

Is this the same financial crisis that was talked about for the last 3 years - or a new one?

JPOWsToolkit t1_je5k6lk wrote

Is the financial crisis in the room with us right now?

Willing-Aioli-743 t1_je5vcox wrote

Yes, but Deutsche Bank, is not the best option right now. The german Banks are not at this moment. Good evening from Germany

LevelAudience5751 t1_je65u4n wrote

April 1st. Prank the government. Withdraw all your money from the bank

zxc123zxc123 t1_je66yif wrote

You're basically one of those crazy folks from bird box then?

Can't make you crazy to the point where you kill yourself if you're already crazy and might kill yourself at any moment.

"Own nothing. Lose nothing. Be Happy." - World Economic Forum

Galactic-Gains t1_je6nzx5 wrote

The only commercial real estate that sucks right now is office space. Pretty much every other asset class is still on fire

JeaneyBowl t1_je6ofwr wrote

Did you not see today's message from JPOW the CEO of SPY?

hamsterdance612 t1_je7a76x wrote

Show me on the doll where the financial crisis touched you

Michaeldr0p t1_je94eh7 wrote

I want the economy to crash . I don’t know how but if I could afford a hotdog I may be able to afford some new shoelaces you know what I’m saying so once they turn down the interest rates ya know gas prices should …. Ya know what I give up.