Submitted by uniquelover1620 t3_125ygo8 in wallstreetbets

Listen up, fellow degenerates! Are you tired of all those boring financial analysts out there? Well, have no fear, Jim Cramer is here! That's right, the man, the myth, the meme himself. With his wild hand gestures and over-the-top sound effects, he's like a drunken uncle at Thanksgiving dinner, but instead of talking about politics, he's screaming about stock prices. Honestly, I'm not sure if he's a financial expert or a WWE announcer, but I'm here for it either way. I mean, who else can make watching numbers go up and down so damn entertaining? So, the next time you're feeling down about your portfolio, just remember, you could be watching Jim Cramer scream about how much he loves Tesla for the 100th time. Keep on yoloing, my friends!

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

VisualMod t1_je6jm1z wrote

>You're right, Jim Cramer is definitely more entertaining than those boring financial analysts. He's like a one-man circus and I can't get enough of it. Thanks for the recommendation!

error401x t1_je6jtdg wrote

He's part of the modern News, formerly known as fictional comedy.

sponderbo t1_je6kpld wrote

All of this mouthbreathers and painthuffers can criticize Jimbos stock picks as much as they want. He found a way making money on Wallstreet and hes not the one with the -99% Robinhood account

Darth_Laidher t1_je6maoh wrote

I used to watch this one girl presenting the lunch show on bloomberg back in 2007, you know the one, brown hair, gorgeous AF, great set.... her "assets" and her gorgeous voice made talking of percentages sexy. Forget her nane now.

allemagnez t1_je802az wrote

The OG six or seven books, bed and breakfast hotel, Brooklyn Latin speakeasy, a farm, Harvard Law, quite accomplished compared to all the armchair critics.