Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

HousingAggressive t1_jec3yj1 wrote

bro where's your pic with position and stuff? you just talking words

01k0s t1_jec5625 wrote

if you turn around and never come back to this sub you will be better off.

Fit-Good-9731 OP t1_jecxsji wrote

Seems like it 😂 seems some very hateful people on here

VisualMod t1_jec6ojv wrote

#Submission Vote Removed This submission was voted spam. ##Reasons

Misuse of Loss flair

Smirking_Panda t1_jec5k4g wrote

These racist, anti-semitic, broke ass losers can't help you with anything. Desperate dumb fucks waiting for another Roaring Kitty to come along.

−4

grimkhor t1_jec7533 wrote

Ah yes what does this mentally stable person have to share. Ah yes nothing. Moving on img

Smirking_Panda t1_jec93if wrote

Your opprobrium is meaningless to me. This sub is like an MLM for incels.

grimkhor t1_jeca69u wrote

Don't care. Didn't ask. Go away now I'm bored img

Smirking_Panda t1_jecagc2 wrote

Fuck you

grimkhor t1_jecaj6j wrote

Rude img

Smirking_Panda t1_jecal63 wrote

Fuck you again. Report me to the mods so they ban me. I want to be banned.

grimkhor t1_jecaots wrote

Still rude img

Smirking_Panda t1_jecaugq wrote

Fuck you a 3rd time. BAN ME

grimkhor t1_jecb94x wrote

I don't have such authority. Please mail the mods if that's your wish. You're a very unpleasant and rude person so it could be appropriate to do other things that improve your mood than trying to insult random people here and try to make their life worse. Drinking tea or meditation is recommended. img

Smirking_Panda t1_jecbrqu wrote

No you can report me yourself. I hate this sub. Bunch of idiots whining about reparations. Dumb shits. Your passive aggressive concern for my mental health is noted, and dismissed.

grimkhor t1_jecc8sn wrote

Why do you visit a sub that you hate? I don't even know what you mean. Didn't hear anything about any reparations here ever. Ok. Good luck have fun.

Smirking_Panda t1_jeccqyn wrote

That was another post. And I WAS visiting this sub to cackle at the desperate dumbshits who think they can get rich based on advice from this sub. People who use the R word, say Chew as an anti-semitic dogwhistle, etc. So much of the "advice " I see here is wrong. I suppose I'm transfixed by the trainwreck. But I wasn't kidding when I said MLM for incels.

grimkhor t1_jece2c7 wrote

You used plenty of swear words yourself. A bit hypocritical don't you think? Never heard anything you mention besides "regarded". There's plenty of people here that have no clue what they're doing. There's ton of new people constantly visiting this site that ask for advice and get called a dummy, told to never come back and send to r/investing btw. There's a good part of people here that manage funds, work in finance or are otherwise very smart about investing. You're very close minded actually building such a strong opinion on things that could be classified as rumors. Don't you have in every random group in life a bell curve distribution of people? And why would you not rather tell these people how to do it better than insulting them?

Smirking_Panda t1_jecedeq wrote

What's wrong with swearing? A swear isn't the same as a slur. Check out the recent post about reparations in CA and read the disgusting comments.

grimkhor t1_jecfmnr wrote

I don't see any problem with that. You complained about that people here call each other "regarded". You calling me as a user of the sub an 1diots, an 1ncel, a rac1st and an anti-semite is honestly extremely hateful. I don't know what post you're talking about. I usually check out "new" and there was nothing today. There's also nothing in the "hot" post so I have no clue what you're talking about.

Smirking_Panda t1_jecfvlg wrote

It's there somewhere, and it came up in my feed a couple hours ago. I am super glad a WSB person finds me hateful and rude. Badge of honor, that.

grimkhor t1_jecg6f9 wrote

Rude again for no reason if I may point it out again. Maybe try to be nicer to other people. Doesn't really help you if p1ss me off and I leave does it?

Smirking_Panda t1_jecgenl wrote

I'm only rude to wall streeters, people on amitheasshole who deserve it, missionaries, and that bitch Whitney at the grocery store. Nice as pie to everyone else. I don't care where you go.