Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Smirking_Panda t1_jecedeq wrote

What's wrong with swearing? A swear isn't the same as a slur. Check out the recent post about reparations in CA and read the disgusting comments.

grimkhor t1_jecfmnr wrote

I don't see any problem with that. You complained about that people here call each other "regarded". You calling me as a user of the sub an 1diots, an 1ncel, a rac1st and an anti-semite is honestly extremely hateful. I don't know what post you're talking about. I usually check out "new" and there was nothing today. There's also nothing in the "hot" post so I have no clue what you're talking about.

Smirking_Panda t1_jecfvlg wrote

It's there somewhere, and it came up in my feed a couple hours ago. I am super glad a WSB person finds me hateful and rude. Badge of honor, that.

grimkhor t1_jecg6f9 wrote

Rude again for no reason if I may point it out again. Maybe try to be nicer to other people. Doesn't really help you if p1ss me off and I leave does it?

Smirking_Panda t1_jecgenl wrote

I'm only rude to wall streeters, people on amitheasshole who deserve it, missionaries, and that bitch Whitney at the grocery store. Nice as pie to everyone else. I don't care where you go.