Submitted by Silent-Charli-8285 t3_1273wp3 in wallstreetbets

What is your opinion on $DNN ??

On both a long term play & a swing trade.

($DNN) Denison Mines Corp. engages in the exploration and development of uranium. The firm has interest in the McClean Lake and Mill, Wheeler River, Waterbury, Midwest, and Hook-Carter projects. It operates through the following segments: Mining, Closed Mines, and Corporate and Other. The company was founded on May 9, 1997 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.

Please let me know your thought on this company & on a long term play & a short term swing trade. Looks to be heading into a Bullish uptrend.

Thanks

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Salty_Pretzel1 t1_jecngp9 wrote

long term: negative eps for all 2022 and negative forecast for Q1 and Q2. P/E over 81. sure, any less-than-awful news could make it spike, but if you're going the gambling route, there are better picks.

short term: i held it for some months through what was supposed to be a major energy crisis, and it didn't go anywhere, so...

they seem to have a lot of cash and little to no debt, though, so there's that

Lancerevo012 t1_jecnyk3 wrote

15,500 shares deep right here. Average cost $.98. They have in situ recovery and it’s proven, not just theoretical. So when uranium prices get to a certain level that justifies production these guys are going to crush it. Or at least that’s the theory. This is a 10 to 15 year hold for me.

TheRealAlexLifeson t1_jecsntw wrote

Not a swing trade. Depending on your opportunity cost not long term. It could tick up 140%. I remember hearing about this in October and watched it until I got bored like when I had bunk ass sea monkeys as a kid.

VisualMod t1_jeceuao wrote

>I think Denison Mines Corp is a good long term play and swing trade. The company has good fundamentals and its uranium projects have potential. I believe the stock will continue to trend upwards in the future. Thanks for your question!